Solicitor- Criminal Matters
- Bachelor of Arts (1975);
- Bachelor of Laws (1978);
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (1978).
- Admitted to practice law as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland (1978)
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia (1984)
Professional Memberships and Positions Held:
- Director, Toowoomba Regional Health Authority;
- Director Southern Queensland Rural Division of General Practice;
- Director Queensland Rural Medical Education;
- President and member of Queensland Rural Medical Family Network.
Ross started with Inland Legal in 2016 and is responsible for all criminal law files conducted through the office. Ross attends both St George and Goondiwindi Magistrate’s Court each month as both Duty Lawyer and acting for private clients of the business. We are also able to attend at other Courts throughout Queensland by prior arrangement and often appear in other locations for our widely dispersed client base. Ross has worked in the legal profession since completing his legal qualifications in 1978 and has a wealth of experience in criminal law at all levels of jurisdiction. Ross has worked as an employed solicitor, has worked as a Solicitor for ATSILS and also has owned his own law practice over this time. Ross’s almost 40 years of experience in the profession is a huge benefit to our criminal clients.
Phone: 07 4625 5083