Managing Director (Owner) and Solicitor
- Diploma in Law- Legal Profession Admission Board NSW in conjunction with Sydney University Law Extension Committee (2006)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice- College of Law. (2007)
- Admitted to practice law as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales (2007)
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia (2015)
- Represented Sydney University Law Extension Committee in Madhavrao Scindia International Moot Court Competition, University of Delhi 2005;
- Represented Sydney University Law Extension Committee in Willem C. Vis (East) Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition, City University Hong Kong 2006;
Tertiary Education Awards and Achievements:
- Lexis Nexis Prize for highest examination mark for Torts
- Thomson Legal Prize for highest examination mark for Evidence
- Thomson Legal Prize for highest examination mark for Family Law
- Thomson Legal Prize for highest examination mark for Intellectual Property Law
- Highest Examination Mark for Local Government Law
- Best Submission for Respondent- Madhavrao Scindia Memorial International Moot Court Competition, University of Delhi 2005
Rebecca has a rural background and grew up on a commercial cattle and cotton property and has been in the work force ever since completing her secondary education. She has worked in a diverse range of industries, including Livestock, Administration and Office Management, Project Coordination and Events Management, and of course, the legal industry. Rebecca has also worked for a number of years in Local Government in various locations and departments.
Rebecca undertook all of her legal studies by correspondence whilst living and working in country and regional areas. She was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2007 and has practiced in St. George QLD since this time.
Our firm is a ‘general practice’ firm, meaning that Rebecca works in all aspects of the law. She deals with Property and Conveyancing transfers, water transfers, Wills, Crime, Leases, Family Law and a wide range of other matters on a regular basis. Her client’s are predominately from the Balonne Shire region but she also has clients based in most other states of Australia.
In addition to dealing with commercial clients, Inland Legal also accepts Legal Aid referrals and attends the St. George and Goondiwindi Magistrate’s Courts as Duty Lawyer on a regular basis. Rebecca and the team at Inland Legal have a keen willingness to provide a high level of service to people within all sectors of our community.
Through her studies and experiences as well as her rural background, Rebecca has a keen interest in property law (including water rights) and rural transactions.
Phone: 07 4625 5083
Mob: 0427 967 256