Inland Legal is a general practice firm that can assist with all of your legal needs. We provide a highly skilled and refreshing common sense approach while supporting you through your legal matter. We regularly deal in the following areas and can assist you with your next matter:
- Rural land and water transactions; including sale, purchase, leasing and other commercial arrangements;
- Residential and commercial conveyancing- sale and purchases;
- Drafting Wills, enduring power of attorneys and advance health directive- from basic wills to complex wills containing testamentary trusts;
- Establishing Trusts and Companies;
- Estate Administration;
- Succession planning and structuring advice;
- Commercial Agreements and general advice;
- Criminal representation in a number of Queensland Courts. We are an accredited Duty Lawyer provider and also appear at District and Supreme Court levels.
- Family Law matters- including binding financial agreements, children’s and property matter and divorce applications.
- Debt Recovery and minor civil disputes;
- Town agency and settlement agents.
We service a diverse range of areas but also recognise when specialist skills are required to ensure your best outcome. We have a number of consultants who we can engage to provide accredited and specialised advice when the situation demands it. We ensure that you receive the best possible guidance and support through your matter.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under the professional standards legislation